How do you have financial confidence in the face of uncertainty? Focus on what you can control and make positive steps in that direction. What you can control are the actions you take to prepare for your financial future.
It is through better experiences and better information that we can improve our confidence, and it’s also a matter of discovering the best tools and resources to help you develop it. Here are some thoughts on different sources of financial confidence:
- Awareness: The right step is to gain awareness of your current financial situation, your financial beliefs and how you make financial decisions. Anxiety over certain areas of your finances is normal and something you can fix. Assessing what you have confidence in and what you do not will allow you to put together a course of action to address your concerns, which in turn will increase your financial confidence. Start with what is bothering you and make progress there first.
- Invest in Yourself: Commit to building your financial knowledge and skills in the areas that you feel need improvement. Don’t hesitate to ask for help. A CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional can understand your long-term goals, and help preserve your wealth and make sure it’s long-lasting.
- Live Your Life on Purpose: Wealth is only significant to the extent that it allows you to enjoy what is important to you. Services to help you save time and better manage your wealth will assist in these efforts.
- Planning and Adapting: Planning is essential. A one-time plan can be effective in the short-term, but the ongoing process of planning and adapting will be invaluable. With financial planning, the idea is to keep the purpose in full view while making small, consistent course corrections along the way. Although we are proactive in managing investments, we put a premium on the preservation of capital. You can take advantage of a relationship with a trusted advisor and your own long-term wealth management road map.
- Measure Progress: Setting and achieving goals fosters confidence. It is important to celebrate your financial success and be grateful along the way. Our team brings to clients over half a century of experience in the financial services industry. We specialize in simplifying complex wealth management situations and create and execute custom financial plans and investment strategies for you to measure your progress along the way.
The information contained in this report does not purport to be a complete description of the securities, markets, or developments referred to in this material. There is no assurance any of the trends mentioned will continue or forecasts will occur. The information has been obtained from sources considered to be reliable, but we do not guarantee that the foregoing material is accurate or complete. Any information is not a complete summary or statement of all available data necessary for making an investment decision and does not constitute a recommendation. Any opinions are those of the team at FCG and not necessarily those of RJFS or Raymond James. Investing involves risk and you may incur a profit or loss regardless of strategy selected.